Eucharist in English
with Ecumenical Hospitality
As of lent 2023, a Saturday evening mass in English open to all will be celebrated.
Place: St. Michael’s Church in the City Center (Turmstr. 6 in 37073 Göttingen).
Time: each Saturday at 6:30 pm Start: Saturday, February 25th 2023 (First Sunday of Lent)
Informal get together after the celebration!
In Göttingen, there is a significant English-speaking community (students, employees, institute staff, interested Germans)
Once the eucharist is firmly established, we can decide what other community activities we would like to start.
Please inform all those who might be interested (by word of mouth, or print out and display this announcement).
The coordinator at St Michael’s is Fr. Wolfgang Felber sj
We would be happy to hear from you!
Only for the diaries
Starting with Lent 2023:
[Feb 22nd Ash Wednesday]
• Feb 25th, Saturday 1st Sunday of Lent
• March 4th, Saturday 2nd Sunday of Lent
• March 11th, Saturday 3rd Sunday of Lent
• March 18th, Saturday 4th Sunday of Lent
• March 25th, Saturday 5th Sunday of Lent
• April 1st, Saturday Palm Sunday
April 6th, Thursday Maundy Thursday ? (St Michael – or other place, p ex Chapel in the parish house)
April 7th, Friday Holy Friday ? (St Michael – or other place)
April 8th, Saturday Easter Vigil ? (St Michael – or other place)
April 9th, Sunday Easter Sunday ? (St Michael – or other place)
• April 15th, Saturday 2nd Sunday of Easter Time
• April 22nd, Saturday 3rd Sunday of Easter Time…